From the Inside From the Inside

I actually liked it :)

I like the animation style, and (most of) your drawings - Heck, its better than what i can make ;)

Oh, and bear over with Sol-Leks - apparently, his mother didn't love him very much, so he has a hard time apreciating anything that just has a bit of meaning.

I, however, liked it :)

Mario vs. Goomba Mario vs. Goomba

Hey, not bad

I like the sarcaasm, although i think you should work a bit more on your music, and your non-sprite works.

Oh, by the way, loved the matrix thingy ;)

SpiderMan-Dance V.2 SpiderMan-Dance V.2

Next time you want to update your flash, use the menu and change the old one, instead of uploading it under a new name..

DaEnglishWeiner responds:

i tired, but it wouldnt let me. so fuck off

Bat And Mouse Bat And Mouse

Hillarious

That was really great.. fun, fast, great made and all...

One thing, though... perhaps you should change the way of moving. Like down, would make it actually go down... then it would be easier ;)

Mystery (Demo) Mystery (Demo)

Although you have a great concept...

... there is several things you need to change if you want this to be a succes.

-The music is quite annoying. Maybe if you tuned it down a bit. It's really just pain in my ears, basicly...

-The character(s?) need a makeover, and on the same time they could need to move a little faster.

-Your backgrounds are... well, seing from my point, as a background artist, they should be burned and spit on, right away. But ofcourse, that is just my opinion.

I do, however, think you have an idea here, and i would actually like to help you where i can - and that is with the backgrounds ;)

But it's totally up to you :)

Five Finger Pellet Five Finger Pellet